Friday, May 25, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog!  In this blog I will be covering all big stories going on in the sports world.  I'll try not to be biased, but just do you know, I am from near Buffalo, NY, and I am a fan of the Buffalo Sabres, Buffalo Bills, New York Yankees, New York Knicks, Buffalo Bandits, New York Red Bulls, Arsenal FC, Texas Longhorns football, Syracuse Orange basketball, and Penn State Wrestling.  You may know me from my other blog that I do with my friend Josh, Mike and Josh Memorabelia Blog.  If I may say so myself, it is a solid blog that will show you all of our sports memorabelia, and we also recently started to post interviews with athletes.  If you are a hockey fan you should also check out Josh's other blog, Josh's Hockey Articles.  It is a blog that will bring you hockey news from all levels of profssional and junior hockey, and sometimes he will even bring you interviews with hockey players.  I hope you enjoy all of our blogs, and thank you for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment